- 485708 000000000 485708000000000
Shure SM27 Large Diaphragm Cond Mic with Shockmount and Bag
- Write a Review
With an incredible maximum SPL (sound pressure level) rating of 152dB, a very low noise floor (9.5dB), and pristine 20-20,000Hz response, the Shure S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Need a vocal mic that does everything? Vocals, acoustic and electric guitar, drums, overheads ... you name it, the Shure SM27 does it.
With an incredible maximum SPL (sound pressure level) rating of 152dB, a very low noise floor (9.5dB), and pristine 20-20,000Hz response, the Shure SM27 cardioid condenser mic is the "desert island" mic which is equally at home in a high-end recording facility or a personal project studio.
Superior transient response is provided by an ultra-thin, 2.5 Î¼m 1", 24 karat, gold-layered diaphragm. Add a Class A discrete preamp combined with premium electronic components, and the SM27 offers a pristine sound one would expect from a mic costing much more. The Shure SM27 includes a professional, rubber suspension shock mount and a velveteen soft storage pouch.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- 3 separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Includes a rubber suspension shockmount ideal for isolating stand vibrations in recording applications, and velveteen storage pouch
Get yours today!
- Type: Condenser (externally biased)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Net weight: 642g (22.6 oz.)
- Switch Attenuator: -15dB
- Low Frequency Response: Flat; -6dB/octave below 115Hz; -18dB/octave below 80Hz
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Power Requirements: 48=volt DC phantom power, 5.4 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.