- 270105 000000000 270105000000000
Shure SM48 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
The Shure SM48-LC Microphone offers many of the same qualities as the famous SM58 but at a lower price. This unidirectional dynamic mic is designed f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great performance microphone for lead vocals, backup vocals, and spoken word applications.
The Shure SM48-LC Microphone offers many of the same qualities as the famous SM58 but at a lower price. This unidirectional dynamic mic is designed for professional sound reinforcement, studio recording, and broadcasting. It maintains a true cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range, ensuring high gain before feedback and rejection of off-axis sound. Frequency response is tailored for vocals with a presence rise in the midrange to brighten performance. A low-frequency roll-off is provided for controlling proximity effect. A shock-mounted cartridge, steel mesh grille, and an integral pop filter make the Shure SM48 tough and resistant to handling noise.
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Shock-mounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise
- Built-in “pop” filter that reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Supplied stand adapter and carrying/storage bag
Order one for you and every member of your band!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 55Hz – 14kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: 2.14 in.
- Length: 6.53 in.
- Weight: 1.48 lb.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: N/A
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.