- J02973 000000000 J02973000000000
Shure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones
- Write a Review
SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones provide full-range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design. Made for masterin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality studio headphones.
SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones provide full-range audio with detailed highs and rich bass in a sleek, attractive design. Made for mastering and critical listening, the premium padded headband with steel frame offers hours of listening comfort.
This is an exceptional pair of headphones. They are ideal for tracking and for checking your mix in headphone environments. So much contemporary listening is done on earbuds and headphones now, that it is advisable for engineers to consider what mixes spund like under headphones. The Shure SRH1440s will clue you in to every nuance.
The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Full-range audio with rich, controlled bass
- Exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Impedance optimized for portable audio devices
- Adjustable padded headband with ergonomic design
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar reinforced jacket
If you've never experienced headphones of this quality level, you owe it to yourself.
SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones
- Trasducer Type: Dynamic, Neodymium magnet
Driver Size: 40 mm
Frequency Range: 15 Hz - 27,000 Hz
Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz): 101 dB/mW
Impedance (@ 1 kHz): 37 Ohms
Maximum Input Power: 1000 mW
Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4") threaded adapter
Cable Length/Type: 6.9 ft (2.1 m) dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
Removable Ear Pads
Weight (without cable): .76 lb (343 g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.