- Product 476351
Shure WB98H/C Instrument Mic w/T4A Connector
- Write a Review
The Shure WB98H/C (the wireless version of the BETA98H/C) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Wireless instrument microphone capable of handling high SPLs.
The Shure WB98H/C (the wireless version of the BETA98H/C) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- High gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise
- High maximum sound pressure level (SPL)
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Type Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar Pattern Supercardioid (as supplied), uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis. Cartridge for cardioid polar pattern also available.
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Level Open Circuit Voltage: -59 dBV/Pa* (1 mV) typical, *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Phantom power required? 48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc(IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3.