- J55795 000000000 J55795000000000
Sterling Audio ST159 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The Sterling Audio ST159 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone delivers a wealth of recording features and options that will make it the most versatile ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Multi-pattern condenser for more recording options.
The Sterling Audio ST159 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone delivers a wealth of recording features and options that will make it the most versatile mic in any collection. It delivers a warm, smooth and articulate sound, along with a full frequency range and extreme volume handling. With a switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad, plus flexible pickup patterns such as Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8, the ST159 tackles any recording situation with ease. The included SM8 premium metal, band-suspension shock mount and aluminum carry case fill out the package, complementing the ST159’s rugged construction and forward visual design.
- Flexible pickup patterns: Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8
- Warm, smooth and articulate vocal, instrument and speech recording
- Switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad
- Full frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 144 dB SPL
- Precision 1 in. diameter, 3-micron diaphragm with disk resonator
- Hand-assembled capsule, custom-wound transformer, Class-A circuit
- Includes SM8 premium shock mount and aluminum carry case
- Requires phantom power
Add some versatility to your recording setup. Order this Sterling today.
- Circuit Type: Class-A FET
- Polar Patterns: Omni, Cardioid and Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- High-Pass Filter: 75 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Attenuation Pad: -10dB
- Sensitivity: 32mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 144 dB (134dB without pad)
- Equivalent Noise: 22 dB SPL
- Typical Load Imp.: >1,000 Ohms
- Output Source Imp.: 200 Ohms, transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.7 in. long, 1.9 in. max diameter
- Weight: 1.3 lb.
- Power: 48V phantom power
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.