- Product J01784
Telefunken M80-SH Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik has created the M80-SH for use on snare drum and vocal applications where a lower profile microphone with right angle XLR c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great low profile pro mic.
TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik has created the M80-SH for use on snare drum and vocal applications where a lower profile microphone with right angle XLR cable is needed. The wide frequency response and higher SPL capabilities offer the user a superior alternative to the midrange-laden character of the "industry standard dynamic microphone." A tight cardioid polar pattern and a frequency response boasting a subtle rise in the high end result in a microphone that is equally suitable for snare drum, vocals or instruments on both the stage and the studio.
The M80-SH is offered with either chrome or black head grills and ships with a leather microphone bag and 5 meter SGMC-5 XLR cable with right angle female XLR.
- Low profile
- Subtle rise in high end
- Tight pattern
Get a legendary name on your stage or in your studio. Order today.
M80-SH Dynamic Microphone
- Type: Dynamic Moving Coil
Frequency Range: 30Hz / 18kHz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Impedance: 200 ohms
Weight: 13.1 oz (371g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.