- K36403 000000000 K36403000000000
Warm Audio WA-14 Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The WA-14 Large Diaphragm Brass Capsule Condenser Microphone is based on a classic condenser microphone from the 70's that has been used on countless...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage-style large-diaphragm studio microphone.
The WA-14 Large Diaphragm Brass Capsule Condenser Microphone is based on a classic condenser microphone from the 70's that has been used on countless hit records. The WA-14 utilizes fully discrete classic circuit topology, including an all-brass CK12 style capsule design and a custom premium CineMag USA transformer. The WA-14 can be used on an array of sources including punchy and warm intimate lead vocals, aggressive guitars, and heavy percussion. The WA-14 provides a realism and thickness that is true to the vintage sonics, but now at an affordable price.
The LK12-B-60v is an all-brass, edge-terminated capsule that captures all the smoothness, rich top end, and other sonic qualities of the original CK-12 capsule. Using the backplate of the more modern CEK-12 variant as a basis, this capsule overcomes many of the manufacturing limitations of the original handmade capsule, which made it prohibitively complex and difficult to manufacture consistently or in high numbers. The o-ring and housing are all made from brass (no teflon parts), and the capsule diaphragm is 24k gold sputtered and skinned using 6 micron, NOS Japanese PET film (mylar). The end result is a consistent, reliable capsule that matches the frequency response and tonality of the classic.
- Vintage microphone sound
- Manageable price range
- Three polar patterns
- Comes with case and shock mount
A gentler price on top quality vocal condenser with vintage microphone attributes.
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone with variable pad and three polar patterns
- “Lens Kondensator” LK-12-B-60V edge-terminated, dual-backplate, all-brass vintage CK12 style capsule
- Custom CineMag USA transformer
- Includes shock mount and hard mount
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Output pad: 0dB, -10dB, -20dB
- Cardioid, figure of eight and omnidirectional patterns
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Color: black (painted)
- 1- year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.