More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J39276 000001000 J39276000001000
Yamaha HPH-MT7 Studio Monitor Headphones
- Write a Review
High-end high-resolution monitor headphones that reproduce even the most subtle nuances of the source sound. In addition to mixing and recording in t...Read More
A legend transformed.
High-end high-resolution monitor headphones that reproduce even the most subtle nuances of the source sound. In addition to mixing and recording in the studio, the HPH-MT7 headphones are perfect for mix monitoring in live performance applications thanks to their high sound pressure levels and durability.
High Resolution Sound
HPH-MT7 headphones are designed to deliver flat, high-resolution sound with precise stereo imaging at any sound pressure level, and to faithfully reproduce every nuance of the source signal with the highest level of accuracy possible. Yamaha has applied decades of accrued knowledge and expertise in professional and high-end audio equipment manufacturing to the design of each and every acoustic component in these headphones.
MT7 headphones feature custom drivers equipped with CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets to achieve precise definition and control. Made from aluminum wire coated in highly conductive copper, these lightweight yet powerful drivers provide a broad frequency response of 15 Hz-25 kHz, and deliver flat, ultra high-resolution sound that meets the demands of modern professional monitoring.
Other Acoustic Components
From the arms to the earcups, all acoustic components in MT7 headphones have been designed to deliver the most accurate sound possible by completely eliminating extraneous resonance.
- 40 mm custom drivers with CCAW voice coils deliver a broad frequency range and accurate response
- Closed-back, circumaural design for excellent isolation
- Smooth synthetic leather and large low-resistance cushions ensure stress-free wearability and high levels of isolation
- Three-dimensional arm pivot construction and adjustable slider length alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods
- Moveable earcups allow single-ear monitoring
- Thick ABS housing and rigid die-cast aluminum support-arms for use in the toughest working environments
- Straight 3 m cable suitable for use in a wide variety of applications *6.3 mm diameter standard stereo plug adaptor included
Call or click to order today!