- J06380 000000000 J06380000000000
Yamaha MG16 16-Channel Mixer with Compression
- Write a Review
Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies the pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for u...Read More
Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies the pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction. The Yamaha MG16 is a 16-Channel Mixing Console with ten mic (XLR hybrid) and 16 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo), two GROUP Buses + one Stereo Bus, and four AUX sends.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
Affordable and capable.
- 16-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 10 Mic / 16 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- "D-PRE" mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- Metal chassis
Order today for a high capacity mixer with excellent mic preamps.
MG16 16-Channel Mixer with Compression
- On-board processors : SPX algorithm: 24 programs
- Phantom power: +48 V
- Input Channels: 8 Mono[MIC/LINE], stereo[LINE]: 4
- Output Channels: STEREO OUT: 2
- MONITOR OUT: 1
- PHONES: 1
- AUX SEND: 1
- Bus: Stereo: 1, GROUP: 4, AUX[FX]: 4
- Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- COMP: 1-knob compressor Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB, Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ HIGH: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ MID: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5kHz peaking
- EQ LOW: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter: 2 x 12 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, +3, 0, -3, -6, -10, -20, -25, -30 dB]
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Accurate Controls
- Easy To Use
- Amateur Recording
- Music Videos
- Professional Recording
Comments about Yamaha MG16 16-Channel Mixer with Compression:
We bought this because Aux 2,3,4 are all post-fade.
We also bought it because it has 2 subgroups.
Perfect for us.
For some reason, other manufacturers prefer pre-fade.