- 701473 000000000 701473000000000
Yamaha MY4DA Channel Output Analog Card
- Write a Review
Interface card for 01V, PM1D, DME32, AW4416, AW2816, SREV1, DM2000, and 02R96 with 4 - 20-bit analog outputs on XLR connectors....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Interface card for 01V, PM1D, DME32, AW4416, AW2816, SREV1, DM2000, and 02R96 with 4 - 20-bit analog outputs on XLR connectors.
MY4DA Channel Output Analog Card
- Function: Digital to Analog out
Number of outputs: 4
Res/freq: 20-bit 44.1/48kHz
Connector: XLR x 4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha MY4DA Channel Output Analog Card:
Did exactly what it's supposed to do. Arrived on time, as expected. Thanks Sweetwater!
Works as advertised, plug it into an available slot, configure you outbound channels. Up and running in less than 5 minutes.