- J47540 000001000 J47540000001000
Allora ATS-250 Student Series Tenor Saxophone
- Write a Review
A used or extraordinarily cheap instrument can actually lessen your child’s likelihood of continuing in music. With the Allora Student series, you ge...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality build, solid warranty, and set up to play.
A used or extraordinarily cheap instrument can actually lessen your child’s likelihood of continuing in music. With the Allora Student series, you get a quality instrument that will play in tune, withstand student treatment, and inspire pride of ownership. Allora instruments are carefully manufactured according to specifications and development accumulated over many years by our team of brass and woodwind buyers. The result is a line of instruments that play well, are durable, and possess a satisfying tone and dynamics capability, all with a price that makes it much easier to get involved with music.
The Allora ATS-250 has a gold lacquered yellow brass body and bell, a gold lacquered yellow brass neck, nickel-plated keys, adjustable thumb rest and teardrop front F and G# articulation arms. It features post to body construction, Pisoni pads and upper and lower stack adjustment screws, and comes with an upgraded nylon polyfoam case and three-year warranty.
- Gold Lacquered Yellow Brass Body and Bell
- Gold Lacquered Yellow Brass Neck
- Nickel Plated Keys
- Tear Drop Front F and G# Articulation Arms
- Adjustable Thumb rest
- Post to Body Construction
- Pisoni Pads
- Upgraded Nylon Polyfoam Case
- 5 Year Warranty
- Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
Start your journey in music with the Allora Student series. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.