- #585638 000901000 585638000901000
Harry Hartmann Natural Classic Fiberreed Tenor Saxophone Reed
- Write a Review
The newest reeds from Harry Hartmann, the Natural Classic Tenor Saxophone Reed features a warm and dark sound. The Natural Classic cut has a strong h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for classic mouthpieces from the past
The newest reeds from Harry Hartmann, the Natural Classic Tenor Saxophone Reed features a warm and dark sound. The Natural Classic cut has a strong heart while featuring a steep angle to allow for a flexible tip and quick response. The Natural Classic reeds lend themselves well to classic vintage mouthpieces with smaller tip openings. On larger, more open mouthpieces, the saxophone player will find that the tone achieves a wonderful vintage feel and sound.
- Last 20-30 times longer compared to a cane reed
- Plays 100% from the first second
- Extremely durable and resistant against splitting
- Never dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Consistent quality
- Easy to clean and therefore hygienic and odorless even after a month of use