- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Haynes Q3 Classic Sterling Silver Flute
Offset G, B-Foot, C# Trill, 14K Gold Riser
- Write a Review
- #J26832 000004000 J26832000004000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The first name in flutes offers the Q3, a mid-priced professional instrument with numerous detailed options including C# trill, Split E (offset ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The apex of American flute manufacturing.
The first name in flutes offers the Q3, a mid-priced professional instrument with numerous detailed options including C# trill, Split E (offset only), High E facilitator (disk), and a 14k gold riser on the headjoint.
The standard model is delivered with a Sterling silver Haynes Classic headjoint from the legendary Haynes Boston workshop. It additionally features a sterling silver body, footjoint, and mechanism. Drawn toneholes with soldered C# tonehole are likewise standard, along with either an offset or inline G key and a B or C footjoint. Wm. S. Haynes Classic flutes are furnished with a leather case and cover as well as a polishing cloth and wooden swabstick.
Customize your Q3 to be just the instrument you want, and will keep for a lifetime.
- C# trill
- Split E (offset only)
- High E facilitator (disk)
- Headjoint- 14k gold riser
Order soon. A dream instrument, professional quality.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.