- #J32723 000001001 J32723000001001
Yamaha YFL-362 Intermediate Flute
Offset G C-Foot
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YFL-362 Intermediate Flute in C features drawn and curled tone holes, covered keys and an offset or inline G. It has a sterling silver hea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Better student instrument with a particularly sweet tone.
The Yamaha YFL-362 Intermediate Flute in C features drawn and curled tone holes, covered keys and an offset or inline G. It has a sterling silver headjoint with an option for a gold lip plate. A nickel silver body and footjoint and a silver-plated finish finish out the body construction. Other features include a, C-footjoint and pointed key arms. It comes with a Yamaha standard plastic flute case, polishing cloth, polishing gauze, cleaning rod and Flute Owner’s Manual.
Featuring a double flare taper and a unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm rich tone, the CY headjoint helps beginners quickly learn to produce a beautiful sound. More advanced players will appreciate its even, quick response in all registers.
All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for a comfortable, natural-feeling performance. Manufacturing processes have been redesigned from the ground up to achieve substantially improved precision that not only leads to greater mechanical accuracy, but also minimizes the need for readjustment over time.
Pointed Key Arms
A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms. This beautiful key design is inspired by traditional European style.
Yamaha's unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosening of the screws. For easier access, the screw positioning has been changed.
- Open-hole model
- Sterling silver or gold lip-plate options
- Nickel silver body and footjoint
- Silver-plated finish
- Offset or Inline options
- Footjoint options
- Pointed key arms
- Yamaha intermediate flute case and case cover
- Cleaning products
Sterling silver head joint for a better sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.