- #J32473 000001001 J32473000001001
Yamaha YFL-462 Intermediate Flute
Offset G C-Foot
- Write a Review
The Yamaha line of Intermediate flutes has been updated to surpass the evolving needs of student flutists. Featuring an industry-leading pointed key ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Offset open-hole flute with French pointed key arms, sterling silver headjoint, body and footjoint.
The Yamaha line of Intermediate flutes has been updated to surpass the evolving needs of student flutists. Featuring an industry-leading pointed key arm design and a complete review and update to many aspects of the production process, the 400 Series intermediate flutes emphasize the Yamaha consistency and quality that keeps these flutes strong and singing for young flutists. The YFL-462 Intermediate features a sterling silver headjoint and nickel silver body with open-hole keys, an offset-G key, and C-footjoint with Gizmo key.
Sterling Silver Headjoint, Body and Footjoint
Sterling silver provides a beautiful sound with warm, colorful resonance.
Pointed Key Arms
A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms, similar to those found on top-of-the-line Yamaha Handmade Flutes. This high end feature brings strength and beauty to these student-level flutes.
Open-hole keys give the player more control over the tone of the flute.
Undercut and beveled embouchure hole
Specifically designed for a clean attack, sensitive response, and accurate intonation
The Offset-G key configuration offers a natural feeling hand position.
Nickel silver, power-forged keys
Very durable and less susceptible to breakage
Neoprene key bumpers
Stronger and more durable than cork
A unique footjoint alignment mark facilitates proper fitting by young players
Case & Case Cover
A French-style case and durable case cover provide a contemporary look and ease of transport
Sterling Silver Headjoint, Body and C-Footjoint
- French Pointed Key Arms
- Open-hole Keys
- Undercut and beveled embouchure hole
- Nickel silver, power-forged keys
- Case and Case Cover
Hard work pays off. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.