- J14869 000000000 J14869000000000
Gibraltar 6700 Series Single Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
This Single Bass Drum Pedal from Gibraltar is a dual-chain, double-cam action with simple execution. The features include; fast touch "G" pedal board...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A dual-chain and double-cam action pedal with a rock solid design.
This Single Bass Drum Pedal from Gibraltar is a dual-chain, double-cam action with simple execution. The features include; fast touch "G" pedal board design and dual surface balanced bass drum beater. Single pedals have a two bearing per drive system; four on double pedals. Easy key access adjustable hoop clamp, adjustable spring tension and rock stabilizer plates with spring loaded spurs and just enough Velcro to hold position.
- Fast touch pedal board design
- Dual surface 90g weighted beater
- Cast frame with textured black finish
- Steel rock stabilizer plates
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.