- #430978 000460000 430978000460000
EVH 5150 III Head and 4x12 Half Stack
- Write a Review
The professional EVH 5150 III HD all-tube amp head that was developed to meet the exacting specifications of Edward Van Halen, one of the true living...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile, toneful, and powerful enough for Edward Van Halen.
The professional EVH 5150 III HD all-tube amp head that was developed to meet the exacting specifications of Edward Van Halen, one of the true living legends of rock guitar. The 5150III amp head's flexible feature set allows creation of tones from clean to crunch to full-out distortion, inspiring limitless artistic expression. Truly roadworthy, EVH amp heads feature no-compromise construction promising peak performance for years to come.
The EVH 5150 III is a 412 speaker enclosure with custom Celestion EVH signature speakers that deliver richness and power. Truly roadworthy, EVH amps feature no-compromise construction promising peak performance for years to come.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- 3 channels
- Gain, low, mid, high, volume, channel select, and presence controls for each channel
- 8 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 4 - 6L6 power tubes
- 4 - 12" Celestion G12EVH speakers
The unmistakable tone of a guitar legend is now yours for the taking. Order now!
5150 III Head and 4x12 Half Stack
Textured vinyl covering
EVH striped metal grille
10-1/4"H x 29-3/4W x 11.5"D
100 watts RMS
4 - 6L6 output tubes, 8 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
Four-button footswitch included (P/N 007-0926-000)
30"H x 291/4"H x 14"D
100W RMS handling
98 lb. shipping weight including packaging
Pop-out swivel casters included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.