- K36049 000001000 K36049000001000
Fender '64 Custom Deluxe Reverb 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Played on countless hit recordings, the mid-’60s Deluxe Reverb is a timeless Fender classic and one of the most indispensable workhorse guitar amps e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get timeless Fender tone with modern, hand-wired circuitry.
Played on countless hit recordings, the mid-’60s Deluxe Reverb is a timeless Fender classic and one of the most indispensable workhorse guitar amps ever made. Moderately powered and producing a full, snappy and crystalline tone, the pedal-friendly ‘64 Custom Deluxe Reverb carries on that legacy with incredible vintage-style tones, thanks to its modified all-tube hand-wired AB763 circuitry. Featuring Bright and Normal channels, tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo on both channels, and 20 watts of output power, this is the
go-to amp for warm, clean tones and moderate breakup.
The cabinet that holds the 12” Jensen C-12Q speaker is crafted from solid pine for improved resonance and lighter weight, and features an extra-heavy textured vinyl covering and lightly aged silver grille cloth for a picture-perfect vintage look. Its versatility and durability make the ‘64 Custom Deluxe Reverb the amp you’ll want to take with you everywhere you go, even if you wind up stranded on a desert island.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Two channels
- Four inputs
- Tubes: three 12AX7, two 12AT7 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp); one 5AR4 (rectifier)
- Speaker: 1x12 Jensen C12Q
- Controls: Normal Channel — Volume, Treble, Bass; Bright Channel — Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato —Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, tremolo
- Cabinet material: Lightweight pine
- Includes two-button footswitch
- Includes fitted cover
- Dimensions: 24.25 x 16.88 x 12.9 in. (61.59 x 42.9 x 32.7 cm)
- Weight: 38.2 lbs. (17.3 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.