- Product H82368
Fender American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Precision Bass with Maple Fretboard
- Write a Review
The American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Precision Bass is a beautifully distinctive new take on the revolutionary Fender instrument that started it al...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An exclusive, stunning addition to the Fender Precision Bass family with a gorgeous hand-stained body that will only get better with age.
The American Standard Hand-Stained Ash Precision Bass is a beautifully distinctive new take on the revolutionary Fender instrument that started it all. With all the Precision' sonic muscle, this special version gives the American Standard Precision Bass an ash body with a gorgeous hand-rubbed stain beneath a satin-lacquer finish. The maple-fingerboard model in elegant Mahogany stain is a uniquely finished instrument with all of the familiar specs of an American Standard Precision Bass like an ash body with a modern C shape maple neck, 20 medium jumbo frets, a high mass vintage bridge and American Standard Precision Bass single split coil pickup.
Included accessories: Fender/SKB case, cable, strap and polishing cloth.
- Precision Bass ash body
- Hand-rubbed stain/satin lacquer top coat finish
- Modern "C" shape maple neck with maple fingerboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Satin finish on back, gloss finish on front
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- S/S pickup configuration
- American Standard Precision Bass single split coil pickup
- Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- HMV, High Mass Vintage bridge (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
A rich mahogany stain perfect for any collection of leather-bound books. Stay classy!
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)