- Product 581327
Fender Custom Shop Custom Shop '60s Relic Precision Bass
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop '60s Relic Precision Bass features a contoured select alder body, a 1-piece maple neck with a full "C" shape, and a 20-fret ma...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
P Bass perfection.
The Fender Custom Shop '60s Relic Precision Bass features a contoured select alder body, a 1-piece maple neck with a full "C" shape, and a 20-fret maple fingerboard with black position dots. The 1960's Fender P-Bass Classic is fitted with a Vintage Precision Bass split single-coil pickup in the middle position that faithfully reproduces the great tone bassists have loved for decades. Chrome/nickel hardware includes vintage style reverse tuning machines, an American Vintage Precision bass bridge, and knurled Precision Bass volume and tone knobs. The Fender Custom Shop Relic finish treatment simulates the natural wear and tear of years of heavy use complete with nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware, and aged plastic parts. The Fender Custom Shop Precision Bass comes with a deluxe black hardshell bass case strap, cable, polishing cloth, and a Fender Custom Shop certificate of authenticity.
- Series: Time Machine
- Model name: '60s Relic Precision Bass
- Model number 921-6000-(color #)
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer with Relic treatment
- Body: select alder
- Neck: 1-piece maple, "C" shape
- Fingerboard: maple, 7.25" radius (184 mm)
- No. Of frets: 20 medium jumbo frets
- Pickup: 1 vintage precision bass split single-coil pickup
- Controls: volume, tone
- Knobs: chrome knurled Tele/Precision Bass
- Bridge: American Vintage Precision bass
- Machine heads: vintage style reverse tuning machines
- Hardware: nickel/chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply black/white/black
- Scale length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.750" (44.5 mm)
- Strings: Super 7250ML, nickel plated steel, (gauges: .045, .065, .080, .100),
- p/n 073-7250-005)
- Accessories: strap, cable, polishing cloth, certificate of authenticity
- Case: deluxe black hardshell case with black interior
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
In my opinion this bass is way overpriced, who is Fender kidding. You can buy a real vintage bass for less. If you plan on really giging with it, just imagine how road worn it will look, x 2. The value is just not there even know it plays well.
This is by far, the best bass that I've bought so far. Pretty expensive but worth it, it sounds perfect. Challenge it with any sort of song, it will handle it perfectly