- Product J44354
Remo Buffalo Drum with Comfort Sound Technology
22 in. Black
- Write a Review
Remo Buffalo Drums with Comfort Sound Technology deliver a warm tone and features a cleanable matte-finished drum shell with a nylon rope handle that...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great tool for music therapy and recreational playing.
Remo Buffalo Drums with Comfort Sound Technology deliver a warm tone and features a cleanable matte-finished drum shell with a nylon rope handle that's comfortable and easy to hold. Manufactured with a patented, eco-friendly Acousticon drum shells, Remo Buffalo Drums with Comfort Sound Technology drumheads produce a big vibration with a focused, controlled sound that delivers warm tones, while remaining accessible for people with sound sensitivities.
- Acousticon® drum shell
- Synthetic Comfort Sound Technology drumhead
- Multiple sizes available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.