- #513652 000204000 513652000204000
Rickenbacker 620 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
One-of-a-kind design and top-end features result in a truly unique classic.Rickenbacker™s 620 electric guitar really stands out in the crowd, from it...Click To Read More About This Product
Email for Price:
The manufacturer of this product has asked us not to publish our current selling price. Please email our customer service team for the guaranteed lowest price on this item.
6-Month* financing available.
Unique design and deluxe features combine in one of the hottest rockers of all time.
One-of-a-kind design and top-end features result in a truly unique classic.Rickenbacker™s 620 electric guitar really stands out in the crowd, from its distinctive œcresting wave body style to the shark-fin triangular fret markers on its rosewood fretboard and elegantly bound neck and body. Crafted with a sleek neck-thru design and solid maple body for increased sustain, it also features Rickenbacker™s unique double truss rod system in the neck, precisely machined key winds made in Germany, two single-coil pickups for that chimey Rickenbacker tone, and dual stereo output jacks. Rickenbacker is a legendary name in guitars, and the 620 continues that proud heritage.Use the drop-down menu above and to the right to choose colors and other options.
Sleek, fast-playing neck
Neck-thru-body construction for greater sustain
Precision-machined, German-made key winds
Double truss rods
Body and neck binding
Triangular inlays on its thick rosewood fretboard
Dual single-coil pickup deliver clear, bright tone
Dual jacks for stereo output
Become a part of the Ric fraternity and you'll never look back. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.