- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg PA300 61-Key Arranger
- Write a Review
- J08474 000000000 J08474000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
KORG has long been at the forefront of realtime arranger technologies. The state of auto-accompaniment has come a long way in recent years to a point...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
KORG continues its distinguished arranger line.
KORG has long been at the forefront of realtime arranger technologies. The state of auto-accompaniment has come a long way in recent years to a point where the preset arrangements that the best of the new machines generate are often superior to anything the user would be inclined to put together given the amount of time required. As a result, keyboards like the KORG Pa300 are viable not only for live entertaining, but for professional songwriter demos as well.
The Pa300 is the latest keyboard in the KORG Pa Series of internationally acclaimed and bestselling musical arrangers. It's compact, inexpensive and powerful, with the most up-to-date collection of quality sounds and Styles. Using the built in Styles, you can quickly and easily play along with a backing band or even create your own music. The Pa300 is not only fun to play any time you like, but it's the ideal way for people of all ages to write and perform music.
It all begins with the sound. KORG sound quality is universally recognized as superior, and relied on by musicians around the world. First in its class, the Pa300 delivers an even richer, more detailed, sophisticated natural sound than ever before, with musical instruments from almost every genre brimming with depth, nuance, subtlety, accuracy and richness. Over 950 sounds are preloaded, including a renewed GM soundset, and 64 drum kits. There is also an amazing multilayer stereo acoustic piano, accurately sampled from a Concert Grand, which includes string and damper pedal resonance. Sounds are fully editable and changes can be saved in the User area.
A full complement of Effects
Of course great sound is about more than the instruments. For many years, KORG has produced outstanding studio quality effects that are simply breathtaking. The Pa300 has four Stereo Master Effects processors, with 125 of these effects including standards such as Reverb, Delay and Chorus and some of the universally acclaimed REMS guitar based effects for authentic guitar tones. Each Track features an EQ with Low, Mid and High controls. A custom track EQ can be memorized in the general preferences for the Song Play mode. This will help adapting the sound to personal taste for any MIDI file you play. Need a lighter bass track? Save the right equalization, and the bass will stay light with all the subsequent Songs.
Styles are professional quality
Matching this high sound quality, the Pa300 delivers a new set of deluxe Styles, programmed by some of the leading arrangers in the world; each one bringing unique musical strengths. The result is hundreds of preloaded Styles that provide unparalleled realism and detail. Covering an expanded range of musical genres, the Pa300 gives you Styles for almost every important occasion.
Easy to use
With all the technological power packed inside, it was vital that we also made the Pa300 easy to understand and easy to use. But even more, we wanted the entire user experience with the Pa300 to be an intuitive, musical, fast, fool proof process. The panel layout has been revised and our graphical user interface uses an amazing Graphical Color Touch Screen so you simply think, point and click for easy and intuitive use.
There are two interface modes so that a musician of any level can start making great music quickly: Easy and Expert. The Easy mode shows only the most important controls, while keeping a clean and straightforward interface, useful for beginners or playing live. Nothing stands between you and your professional performance. Of course, in Expert mode you have full editing control.
Your live performances will work the way you want, and when you do not remember where a file, a Song or a Style was saved, just use the Search function to let Pa300 find it for you.
A final 4-band parametric EQ is added to the sound output of the Pa300. Everything can be processed by this powerful and musically refined EQ, easily adapting the sound to your musical taste or correcting a problematic live context.
- Great sound
- Professional-sounding accompaniment
- Many different styles
- Compact and lightweight
- Top-quality effects
- Sustain pedal sold separately
For top quality styles and sounds, order today.
- Up to 4 Stereo Digital Multi-Effect block systems, 125 Master Effect types,
- Master 4-band Parametric EQ
- Sounds / Drum Kits: More than 950, including Stereo Piano and GM2 sound compatibility, 64 Drum Kits
- User: 256 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits
- Styles: Factory: More than 310 Preload Styles
- User: Up to 1,040 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Structure: Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings, 4 Pads, and one Style Performance per Style
- Style Controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Auto fill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment On/Off, Kick & Snare Designation
- Style Others: Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT
- 240 Keyboard Performance locations, My Setting special Performance
- STS: Memorize Keyboard tracks - Up to 4 x 1040 Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
- Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- Pads: 4 Pad tracks + Stop button
- Song Play: Player with select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (format 0 and 1) and MP3 - Lyrics (compatible with CGD), Score
- MP3 Player: Transpose (+6/-5 semitones), Tempo change (±30%)
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence)
- Multitrack and Step Record functions - Full-featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100,000 events
- SMF format
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
- Search: Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- Compatibility: "i-Series" models: Styles, "Pa series" model Style, Performance, Sound, Song, SongBook, Pad
- General Controls: Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Upper Tracks Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Tempo Lock, Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split, Joystick
- Control Inputs: Assignable Pedal/Footswitch (Damper)
- Headphone outputs: Unbalanced Stereo Jack
- USB to MIDI using the USB Device port - 8 user definable MIDI Presets
- USB-MIDI Interface
- Type A (TO DEVICE): 1 (Rear)
- Type B (TO HOST): 1 (Rear)
- 2.0 Hi Speed connections
- Mass Storage: USB Memory Stick
- Display: Color TouchView 5" (480 x 272 dots) TFT display
- Amplification: 13W x 2
- Speakers; 10cm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 V
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Dimensions: 40.55" x 14.89" x 5.00"
- Weight: 18.41 lb.
- Quick Guide, Music Stand, External Power Supply Adapter and Power Cable, Accessory DVD (Including Video Manual)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Easy to Use
Comments about Korg PA300 61-Key Arranger:
STYLES can be edited to lower volume or mute instruments.
PERFORMANCE BANKS allow layering of sounds...
Nice Piano combo.. Grand Piano RX w/ AC Piano Dark.
LIVE SOUND: Drop the Mid-High to -7 in the Master EQ and it sounds great through a PA...
- Easy to Use
- Realistic Sound
- Responsive / Good Action
Comments about Korg PA300 61-Key Arranger:
This product is used with my Hammond Xk3c. Keyboards are on a dual keyboard stand.