- #J18959 000001000 J18959000001000
D'Addario Helicore Series Cello D String
4/4 Size Medium
- Write a Review
D'Addario's Helicore cello D strings are justifiably popular; they offer a warm, rich sound that's remarkably similar to gut or synthetic core string...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Warm, rich sound that's impervious to fluctuations in humidity.
D'Addario's Helicore cello D strings are justifiably popular; they offer a warm, rich sound that's remarkably similar to gut or synthetic core strings. Unlike gut, however, their all-metal construction renders them impervious to fluctuations in humidity and temperature. Helicore strings have a multi-strand high-carbon steel core that produces flexible response and range. The core is overlaid with exotic alloy windings that provide extremely quick bow response and outstanding projection. The end result is a versatile string with very long playing life that is extremely stable under all playing conditions.
- Ball end string with yellow and blue silking
- 1/8-¾ size available in medium tension; 4/4 size available in light, medium or heavy tension
- Stranded steel core provides optimum playability and produces a clear, warm tone
- Titanium winding
- Versatile string that works well for a wide variety of playing styles and instruments
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Trust D'Addario to make better strings. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about D'Addario Helicore Series Cello D String:
The string is good, works fine. The knob on the tail-pin end was a little bigger than existing, but it fit ok. I wish the specs would give string width (in thousanths of an inch or mm). I wasn't confident I was getting the right thing, and that would be easy to add to the spec.
- Was this a gift?: