- 630318 000000000 630318000000000
Shure SCM262 Stereo Microphone Mixer
- Write a Review
Many smaller installations require a dependable, easy-to-use mixer with very specific features and capabilities. The Shure SCM262 Stereo Microphone M...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Many smaller installations require a dependable, easy-to-use mixer with very specific features and capabilities. The Shure SCM262 Stereo Microphone Mixer is one that integrates microphones and stereo equipment without making you pay for features you'll never use. The SCM262 rackmount mixer is tailor-made for smaller applications such as restaurants, aerobics/health clubs, corporate trainings, and classrooms. It provides features like defeatable ducking, jukebox mute, and 12V phantom power.
The Shure SCM262 has been designed with simplicity in mind, allowing you to focus on your job, not your audio system. It has the right combination of features, benefits and ease-of-use you need, plus all the performance, durability, and value synonymous with the Shure name. All in a compact, user-friendly package.
- Designed to combine paging with background music.
- One active balanced XLR mic input channel
- One active balanced XLR mic and 1/4 inch TRS line input channel
- Three stereo input channels (Six phono connectors)
- One unbalanced stereo output (Two phono connectors)
- One balanced stereo mic/line output (Two 1/4 inch TRS connectors)
- 12V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Defeatable ducking function
- Jukebox mute function
- All in a half-rack chassis
SCM262 Stereo Microphone Mixer
- Frequency Response (Ref 1 kHz, channel and master controls centered)
MIC/LINE Inputs: 150 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 2 Db; AUX Inputs: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 2 dB
Low-Cut Filter (Microphone inputs only); 3dB down at 80 Hz, 6 dB/octave
Inputs: XLR, Line, Stereo
Outputs: XLR, Line, Aux
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.25% at +4 dBu output level, (through 22 Hz -- 22 kHz filter; MIC Input 1 and Master at center, all other controls full counterclockwise)
Equivalent Input Hum and Noise(150 W source; 22 Hz -- 22 kHz): -125 dBV
Output Hum and Noise (22 Hz -- 22 kHz; channel controls full counterclockwise): Master full counterclockwise: -85 Dbv; Master full clockwise: -60 dBV
Common Mode Rejection: >70 dB at 1 kHz
Polarity: All inputs to all outputs are non-inverting.
Overload and Shorting Protection: Shorting outputs, even for prolonged periods, causes no damage. Microphone inputs are not damaged by signals up to +10 dBV; Line and Aux inputs by signals up to +28 dBV
Equalization: Bass (Low-frequency shelving, corner frequency at 250 Hz): +/- 6 Db; Treble (High-frequency shelving, corner frequency at 4 kHz): +/- 6 dB
Ducking: Mic channels 1 and 2 Levels: -20 dB or infinite Db; Activation time: 10 ms (typical); Mic Deactivation time: 2 s (typical); Jukebox Mute Deactivation Time: 30 s (typical)
Phantom Power: 12 Vdc open-circuit through 680 ohm resistors
Operating Voltage: SCM262: 100--120 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 60 mA
Temperature Range; Operating: -7 degrees to 49 degrees C (20 degrees to 120 degrees F ); Storage: -29 degrees to 74 degrees C (-20 degrees to 165 degrees F)
Overall Dimensions: 1.72 x 8.60 x 6.37 in. (43 x 218 x 162 mm)
Net Weight: 2 lbs, 5 oz (1.1 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.