- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART Phantom ll Dual Phantom Power
- Write a Review
- Product 180621
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART Phantom ll dual power supply provides the juice for up to 2 microphones. The Phantom II delivers 12-48V of phantom power selectable with a 3-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Flexibly powered, portable phantom power!
The ART Phantom ll dual power supply provides the juice for up to 2 microphones. The Phantom II delivers 12-48V of phantom power selectable with a 3-way switch. ART builds the phantom power unit rugged to make it suitable for road use. Works with batteries or an optional 9v power adapter.
- Phantom power for one or two condenser mics
- Three-way 12V/OFF/48V selector switch lets you choose 48V for mics rated at 24 to 48V,12V for lower-voltage mics
- or OFF to conserve battery life
- Power LED goes out when the unit is running on batteries
- and switched OFF, but remains on while an AC adapter is in use.
- Low-noise operation in all modes
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR female
- Output connectors: 2 x XLR male
- Required batteries: 2 x 9V (supplied)
- Optional AC adapter:12V DC
- Size: 5.625 x 1.75 x 3.625 inches (144mm x 45mm x 92mm)
- Weight:1.5lb (680g)
Order today and be condenser ready.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about ART Phantom ll Dual Phantom Power:
Got this item recently to power some condensor mics that came with a drum mic kit that I have for use in my basement studio. It's my first experience with this sort of item but I am impressed with the unit so far. Seems to be a quality piece of equipment and well made. Very simple to use and sounds good. Would be nice if it came with a power adapter. They do send 2 batteries with it though.