- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neumann U87 Ai Shockmount Set Z Microphone with Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 271404 000000000 271404000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Neumann U87 studio Microphone is famous for its warm sound and well-balanced characteristics. Equipped with a large dual-diaphragm capsule with 3...Click To Read More About This Product
The standard of the recording industry since 1967.
The Neumann U87 studio Microphone is famous for its warm sound and well-balanced characteristics. Equipped with a large dual-diaphragm capsule with 3 selectable directional patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-8, it offers a 6dB improvement in signal-to-noise over its predecessor. A 10dB attenuation switch enables the U87 to handle sound levels up to 127dB without distortion; and the low frequency response can be reduced to compensate for proximity effect. The preferred studio vocal mic for decades, the Neumann U87 also makes a great main mic for band or home studio recordings, as well as a spot mic for single instruments. Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz; impedance rated at 200 ohms. The Shockmount includes a windscreen, cable, EA87 elastic suspension and comes in a wooden jeweler's box.
Requires phantom power.
- 3 selectable directional patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-8
- 10dB attenuation switch
- 127dB SPL handling
- 20Hz to 20kHz response
- Impedance rated at 200 ohms. I
- Includes a windscreen, cable, EA87 elastic suspension, and wooden jeweler's box.
Own the mic that set the standard for vocal and instrument recording since 1967.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.