- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer FCV100 Dual Mode Footcontroller
- Write a Review
- 150932 000000000 150932000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer FCV100 Dual-Mode Footcontroller features volume control of one stereo or 2 mono individual musical instruments. Its dedicated modulatio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A flexible dual-mode foot pedal for volume and modulation control.
The Behringer FCV100 Dual-Mode Footcontroller features volume control of one stereo or 2 mono individual musical instruments. Its dedicated modulation function provides a direct connection to a keyboard's modulation control input. VCA controlled for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance. Adjustable minimal volume. Uses standard 9V battery. Low battery indicator. Ultracompact, road-suitable housing. High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability.
- Features volume control of one stereo or 2 individual musical instruments, and its dedicated modulation function provides a direct connection to a keyboard's modulation control input
- VCA controlled for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Volume control of one stereo or 2 mono individual musical instruments
- Dedicated modulation function for direct connection to keyboard's
- modulation control input
- VCA control for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable minimal volume
- Standard 9V battery or 12V DC adapter operation (not included)
- Low battery indicator
- Ultracompact, road-suitable housing
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability
Order this versatile and useful footcontroller today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.