- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss DB-90 Dr. Beat Metronome
- Write a Review
- #213017 000000000 213017000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Boss DB-90 Dr. Beat Metronome features Rhythm Coach functions with an onboard microphone, a reference-tone function for tuning, an instrument inp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Practice effectively with quality sounds, varied drum patterns, and learning tools.
The Boss DB-90 Dr. Beat Metronome features Rhythm Coach functions with an onboard microphone, a reference-tone function for tuning, an instrument input, MIDI input, and other handy tools.
The Boss DB-90's note mixing function allows you to instantly create a variety of beats by adjusting the levels of 5 different note values. Front-panel sliders, buttons, and a large rotary dial provide instant, hands-on access to edit parameters. Select 4 different click sounds, plus a human voice-counting sound that will help you know your place in the bar. The DB-90 is also equipped with realistic PCM drum patterns, for developing your accuracy and rhythmic feel effectively.
Plug Into Rhythm Coach
Rhythm coach has 4 training modes to help build your accuracy, speed, and endurance. With the Boss DB-90's microphone, you can use the Rhythm Coach functions with acoustic drums or plug a Roland V-Pad into the trigger input. Play along and chart your progress.
Drummers can connect to the DB-90 Dr. Beat Metronome via Roland V-Pads or the internal microphone. Guitarists and bassists can directly plug into the DB-90 without any other gear required and monitor via connected headphones. And for those who wish to sync to an external sequencer for more elaborate accompaniment, they can do so with the DB-90 metronome's MIDI input. This stage-oriented feature of the Boss Dr. Beat Metronome is especially useful for drummers.
- Trigger input to access unique Rhythm Coach exercises
- MIDI in for syncing to external sequencer tempos
- PCM sounds with drum machine-style patterns
- 50 memories
- Human-voice count
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.