- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss TU-3 Chromatic Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
- #712517 000000000 712517000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One of the world's top-selling stage tuners, the BOSS TU-2, has evolved and improved into the TU-3 pedal tuner. Housed in a tank-tough BOSS stompbox ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Provides easy-to-read tuning with a display made to be visible in dark or bright conditions.
One of the world's top-selling stage tuners, the BOSS TU-2, has evolved and improved into the TU-3 pedal tuner. Housed in a tank-tough BOSS stompbox body, the TU-3 chromatic tuner features a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode that cuts through the harshest outdoor glare. Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes. Accu-Pitch Sign gives you pinpoint visual verification that tuning is complete. The BOSS TU-3 tuner incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to 6 half-steps. It's the kind of instrument pedal tuner that no performing guitarist or bass player should be without.
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for drop tunings up to 6 semitones below standard pitch
- Signal is automatically muted when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals (with optional PCS-20A Cable)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Dry battery/9V type (6F22)
Get in tune, quick, easy, and accurately with the BOSS pedal tuner. Order one today.
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8"
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8"
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8"
- Weight: 390g, 14 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.