- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CIOKS CIOKOLATE Power Supply
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58956 000000000 L58956000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
CIOKS was founded in year 1991, and the first product out was the Baby power supply. It was released for sale in August 1992. To mark their 20th anni...Click To Read More About This Product
Loads of power and compositions of different voltages.
CIOKS was founded in year 1991, and the first product out was the Baby power supply. It was released for sale in August 1992. To mark their 20th anniversary, they’ve made one of most powerful and versatile power supplies for effect pedals on the market – CIOKS CIOKOLATE.
With some additions and a slightly different design they’ve put the DC10 and AC10 power supplies in one box. Loads of power, almost endless compositions of different voltages and a great selection of included Flex cables make this power supply a really strong tool for powering big pedal boards with many different pedals.
CIOKS CIOKOLATE power supply will power several high current digital pedals, high voltage 18, 24 or even 40V pedals, one or two AC pedals, one or two Radial Tonebone pedals or simulating a dying battery it will power your old favorite fuzz or overdrive. On top of all that it will of course also power all your standard 9V pedals from its many isolated outlets.
- Outlet 1: 4-15V DC / 100mA
- Outlet 2-4: 9V DC / 100mA each
- Outlet 5: 18 or 24V DC / 100mA
- Outlet 6-7: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each
- Outlet 8-9: 9 or 12V DC / 400mA each
- Outlet 10-11: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 400mA
- Outlet 12-13: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 600mA*
- Outlet 14: 9 or 12V AC / 800mA*
- Outlet 15-16: 9, 12 or 16V AC / 800mA
- * only one of these two sections can be used
- Size: 292 x 98 x 35 mm (excl. rubber feet)
- Weight: 1.6 kg
Power your pedalboard with elegance. Order today.
- 16 outlets configured in 12 isolated sections
- Two toroidal transformers with additional electromagnetic field shielding
- 4 powerful DC sections, three with 400mA each and one with 600mA
- 2 powerful AC sections with 800mA each and voltages 9, 12 and 16V AC
- Two 15V outlets for Radial Tonebone pedals
- Possibility of 18 or 24V with 100mA from a single outlet
- One outlet with adjustable voltage in the range 4-15V
- Will power a vintage 40V Electro-Harmonix pedal with Stack Flex (15V+24V)
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each isolated section
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- Total of 24 Flex cables included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- 3-way daisy chain Flex powering 3 pedals of one outlet included
- Two types of Stack Flex making a series connection (adding voltages of two outlets) included
- Flex cable for Electro-Harmonix vacuum tube pedals included
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- Two mounting brackets and all pedalboard mounting hardware include