- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ddrum Mercury Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55160 000000000 L55160000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ddrum Mercury Double Bass Drum pedal is simple elegance. This lightning-fast double chain drive pedal is what a bass drum pedal should be. From t...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro-level hardware and pedals with advanced features and durability that deliver in the toughest playing conditions.
The ddrum Mercury Double Bass Drum pedal is simple elegance. This lightning-fast double chain drive pedal is what a bass drum pedal should be. From the Art Deco foot board and heel plate, to the black floor plate, this pedal exudes class. The liquid-smooth bearings and hemispherical cam allow for anything from the lightest, most intricate footwork to the most aggressive attack. The slave unit uses the same technology for play equal to that of the primary pedal.
DDRUM’s extra heavy duty Mercury hardware line is precision cast using the toughest alloys for consistent, reliable, performance and rugged built-for-the-road durability. All Mercury stands are double-braced, touring-class-built, and engineered to include an impressive array of essential features that easily rival any other “pro-grade” hardware in the field.
Looking for a new pedal to take your playing to the next level? Consider Mercury’s Double-chain driven single and double pedals—equipped with hemispherical cams that assist in delivering tight response and versatility through a full range of playing styles—from feather light to full-on aggression.
- Two-way felt/plastic beaters
- Toothless aggressive cam
- Subtly textured foot board
- Aluminum universal joint
- Low-mass design
- Lighting-fast response
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.