- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 3000 Series Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 712880 000000000 712880000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This DWCP3002 Double Kick Drum Pedal is packed with features like dual-chain turbo drive, bearing spring rocker assembly, 101 2-way beater, and heavy...Click To Read More About This Product
Single-post casting allows for pedals to be played independently or simultaneously.
This DWCP3002 Double Kick Drum Pedal is packed with features like dual-chain turbo drive, bearing spring rocker assembly, 101 2-way beater, and heavy-duty all metal construction, with a price tag that's in reach for more drummers. DW believes that well made pedals shouldn't just be for the pros, but that they should be for all drummers.
101 2-way beaters
Industry-standard reversible beaters, with high-impact plastic and felt surfaces to cover a range of musical applications.
Dual-chain turbo drives
Chain-and-sprocket design with offset cams for quick response.
DW's double pedal design provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, which allows the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously.
Steel base plates
Provide a sturdy foundation and insures nonskid play on carpet and other flooring surfaces via adjustable spikes and Velcro.
Dual adjustable toe clamp
The dual adjustable toe clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected. Convenient clip with drum key also included.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- Dual-chain Turbo drives
- Bearing spring rocker assembly
- 101 2-way beaters
- Heavy-duty all metal construction
- Single-post casting
- Steel base plates
- Includes drum key
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.