- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 5500TD Delta II Hi-Hat Cymbal Stand
- Write a Review
- #442176 000000000 442176000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The double-braced, 2-leg rotating, chain-driven DW 5500TD Delta II Hi-Hat Stand delivers optimal performance for years of hard use. Captive wingscrew...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High performance, high reliability, high-tech.
The double-braced, 2-leg rotating, chain-driven DW 5500TD Delta II Hi-Hat Stand delivers optimal performance for years of hard use. Captive wingscrews, interlocking memory locks, built-in spurs, and Techlock tension adjustment give you the smoothest feel technology can deliver. Features DW's exclusive folding pedal plate.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- 2-leg rotating
- Captive wingscrews
- Interlocking memory locks
- Built-in spurs
- Techlock tension adjustment
- Exclusive folding pedal plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.