Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Elixir 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings with POLYWEB Coating, Extra Light (.010-.047)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
A solution to gunky strings!
The Extra Light Polyweb Acoustic Guitar Strings provide an ideal combination of tone and longevity for fingerstyle players and those with a light touch. Constructed from 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire, these extra light gage strings offer a balanced tone with a warm, robust sound and clear mids. The POLYWEB coating brings a soft, slick feel while protecting the whole string from the elements for up to 3 times longer than uncoated strings.
POLYWEB Coating Protects Tone
Unlike other brands' coated strings that only protect the outer string surface, the POLYWEB coating on these strings coats the whole string, including the gaps between windings where tone-deadening buildup typically occurs. This allows for a warm, mellow tone that lasts through hours of playing. Experience less hassle and cost between string changes thanks to maximum corrosion resistance and tone life.
80/20 Bronze for a Balanced Tone
The 80/20 bronze wrap wire construction provides a balanced tone with a warm, robust sound and clear mid-range frequencies. The extra light gauge is ideal for fingerstyle techniques and those with a light touch, allowing for maximum resonance and sustain. String gauges range from .010-.047.
Familiar Feel, Added Benefits
While the POLYWEB coating provides a soft, slick feel, the overall texture will still feel familiar to those accustomed to uncoated strings. Experience the benefits of coated strings like maximum corrosion resistance and extended tone life while retaining the natural feel of uncoated strings.
- Extra Light gauge: .010 .014 .023 .030 .039 .047
- Acoustic guitar strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire
- Played for a warm and robust tone that sounds “played-in” but still retains a remarkably clear mid-range presence
- Original POLYWEB coating provides a soft, smooth feel that keeps the strings from getting in the way of playing
- Patented coating technology protects against common corrosion, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- America’s #1 acoustic guitar string brand – MI SalesTrak (US $ Vol)
Try a set on your acoustic. We guarantee you'll be pleased. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.