Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
12" Canis Major 50W Replacement Guitar Speakerfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
A 12", 50W guitar speaker with a 70Hz-4kHz frequency range.
- Nominal basket diameter: 12", 305mm
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Power rating: 50W
- Resonance: 105Hz
- Usable frequency range:: 70Hz-4kHz
- Sensitivity: 102
- Magnet weight: 35oz.
- Gap height: 0.312", 7.92mm
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Resonant frequency (fs): 42Hz
- DC resistance (Re): 6.45
- Coil inductance (Le): 0.61mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 10.16
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.71
- Total Q (Qts): 0.66
- Compliance equivalent volume (Vas): 34.08 liters / 1.2 cu.ft.
- Peak diaphragm displacement volume (Vd): 846cc
- Mechanical compliance of suspension (Cms): 0.09mm/N
- BL product (BL): 12.6 T-M
- Diaphram mass inc. airload (Mms): 2.6g
- Efficiency bandwidth product (EBP): 147.6
- Maximum linear excursion (Xmax): .8mm
- Surface area of cone (Sd): 532.4 cm2
- Vented/sealed: both are acceptable
- Overall diameter: 12.02", 305.3mm
- Baffle hole diameter: 10.97", 278.6mm
- Front sealing gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear sealing gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting holes diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting holes B.C. D.: 11.63", 295.4mm
- Depth: 6.2", 157.5mm
- Net Weight: 9.3lb., 4.2kg
- Coil construction: Copper voice coil
- Coil former: Paper former
- Magnet composition: alnico magnet
- Core details: non-vented core
- Basket materials: pressed steel basket
- Cone composition: Hemp Cone
- Cone edge composition: paper cone edge
- Dustcap composition: Zurette dust cap
Discover why the Eminence sound has been around since 1966. Order this guitar speaker today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.