- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminence Man O War 12" Guitar Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 660068
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Eminence Man O War 12" Guitar Speaker delivers the tone you want--a proven and revered British sound, very loud and articulate in every register....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect replacement for that speaker you shredded at last night's gig.
The Eminence Man O War 12" Guitar Speaker delivers the tone you want--a proven and revered British sound, very loud and articulate in every register. It delivers a chunky and solid sound with a little top-end sparkle, great for classic rock, grunge, and heavy metal.
- British flavor
- Loud and articulate in every register
- Chunky and solid with top-end sparkle
- Great for classic rock, grunge, and heavy metal
Put it in the cart and make your amp sound like new.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 12", 304.8mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 120W
- Resonance: 91Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 70Hz-5.5kHz
- Sensitivity***: 102
- Magnet Weight: 38 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.312", 7.92mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Thiele & Small Parameters:
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 91Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 6.2
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.43mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 11.66
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.72
- Total Q (Qts): 0.68
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 38.0 liters / 1.3 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 42cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.10mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 12.3 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 31 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 127
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.8mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 519.5 cm2
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume:
- Sealed: Acceptable
- Vented: Acceptable
- Overall Diameter: 12.02", 305.3mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 10.97", 278.6mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 11.63", 295.4mm
- Depth: 5.2", 132mm
- Net Weight: 8.1 lbs., 3.7 kg
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 lbs., 4.5 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Ferrite magnet
- Non-vented core
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper Cone
- Paper cone edge
- Zurette dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)