- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminence Man O War 12" Guitar Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #660068 000000613 660068000000613
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Eminence Man O War 12" Guitar Speaker delivers the tone you want--a proven and revered British sound, very loud and articulate in every register....Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect replacement for that speaker you shredded at last night's gig.
The Eminence Man O War 12" Guitar Speaker delivers the tone you want--a proven and revered British sound, very loud and articulate in every register. It delivers a chunky and solid sound with a little top-end sparkle, great for classic rock, grunge, and heavy metal.
- British flavor
- Loud and articulate in every register
- Chunky and solid with top-end sparkle
- Great for classic rock, grunge, and heavy metal
Put it in the cart and make your amp sound like new.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 12", 304.8mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 120W
- Resonance: 91Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 70Hz-5.5kHz
- Sensitivity***: 102
- Magnet Weight: 38 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.312", 7.92mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Thiele & Small Parameters:
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 91Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 6.2
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.43mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 11.66
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.72
- Total Q (Qts): 0.68
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 38.0 liters / 1.3 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 42cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.10mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 12.3 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 31 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 127
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.8mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 519.5 cm2
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume:
- Sealed: Acceptable
- Vented: Acceptable
- Overall Diameter: 12.02", 305.3mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 10.97", 278.6mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.25", 6.4mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 11.63", 295.4mm
- Depth: 5.2", 132mm
- Net Weight: 8.1 lbs., 3.7 kg
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 lbs., 4.5 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Ferrite magnet
- Non-vented core
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper Cone
- Paper cone edge
- Zurette dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)