- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Series Stratocaster Tremolo Bridge Assemblies
- Write a Review
- #361263 000000000 361263000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This officially licensed tremolo bridge assembly is for use on most American and American Standard series Stratocaster models manufactured from 1986-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Everything you need for Fender's classic, stable, and dynamic tremolo.
This officially licensed tremolo bridge assembly is for use on most American and American Standard series Stratocaster models manufactured from 1986-2007. It includes six powdercoated steel block saddles with off-center intonation screws, screw-in tremolo arm with white tip, mounting hardware and adjustment wrenches.
- Six powder-coated steel block saddles with off-center intonation screws
- Screw-in tremolo arm with white tip included
- Mounting hardware and adjustment wrenches included
- For most American and American Standard series Stratocaster models (1986-2007)
Go for genuine Strat quality. Order now.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.