- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Jazz Bass Neck, 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Write a Review
- H99857 000002000 H99857000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This genuine Fender Jazz Bass guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 20 mediu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This is a replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender bass.
This genuine Fender Jazz Bass guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets. Also includes standard truss rod and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut. Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on maple fingerboard and headstock face. Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.50" (38.1mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- 3/16" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut (at Headstock)
- 4 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes- Vintage-Style Mount
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Fender Logo Decal
- Peg Hole Diameter - .734" (18.64mm)
- Headstock Thickness - .540" (13.71mm)
- Thickness at the 1st Fret - .800" (20.32mm)
- Thickness at the 12th Fret - .900" (22.86mm)
Order your replacement neck today!