Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Fishman Matrix Infinity Mic Blend Ukulele Pickup and Preamp Systemtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Clear, transparent Fishman-Quality tone.
A redesigned, sealed enclosure for the soundhole-mounted Volume and Tone control module allow players to effortlessly make adjustments to their sound. The addition of a Blend control module on the treble side of the soundhole puts microphone blending at your fingertips.
The preamp’s voicing switch has been relocated and made easily accessible so players can accommodate different types of guitars, amplification choices, playing styles and performance situations.
Ukulele pickup: Standard pickup length of 2" (50.8 mm) will fit most ukuleles up to 1.85" (47"mm) string spacings
- Model: PRO-MAK-MBV for Ukulele
- Features the world’s best selling undersaddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix
- Endpin jack mounted preamp in a newly designed soft touch housing
- Multi-position, soundboard mounted cardioid condenser mic capsule for increased “air” and tactile tone
- Redesigned, sealed enclosure for soundhole mounted Volume & Tone controls
- Unique scoop Tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass
- Microphone Blend control module discreetly mounted inside treble side of soundhole
- Relocated, accessible voicing switch accommodates all guitar body sizes and performance situations
- Stereo/mono output capability built in (option determined by cable choice). Controls maintain same functionality in stereo mode.
- Integrated LED low battery indicator located on Blend control module
- Mounting hardware and chrome strap button
- Solderless connections for easy installation
- Professional installation recommended
Take your favorite uke on stage. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.