- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Furman M-8X2 Power Conditioner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 712515 000000000 712515000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like its Merit series predecessor, the Furman M-8x, the Furman M-8x2 power conditioner is an ideal low-cost AC power solution for any rackmount syste...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Safe and stable voltage for optimum performance at an affordable price.
Like its Merit series predecessor, the Furman M-8x, the Furman M-8x2 power conditioner is an ideal low-cost AC power solution for any rackmount system, just in a chassis that is 3.5" shorter. The 1U M-8x2 also has eight switched AC outlets in the rear panel to power and protect all your audio equipment with up to a 15-amp load.
The Furman M-8x2 power conditioner protects your electronic equipment by combining high voltage varistor (MOV) surge and transient suppressors. The fast-acting suppression circuit quickly responds and clamps transient voltages to safe levels. An RFI/EMI interference filter works to prevent and suppress noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of electronic pollution from contaminating the AC line and from there, leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits. The Furman M-8x2 power conditioner is NRTL/TUV listed.
- Filtration of noise from radio frequencies and electromagnetic interference
- Standard level of surge suppression
- 8 rear panel outlets
- Sturdy one rack space design
- 15-amp capacity with circuit breaker
Make sure that your music gear operates at optimal voltage. Its life and your sound depend on it.
- Maximum output current: 15 amps
- Line cord: 6ft., captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Spike protection mode: Line to neutral
- Energy dissipation: 170 joules
- Peak impulse current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum continuous operating voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Let-through voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform) 400 volts
- Noise attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 23dB, 200Khz to 10 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 4" D
- Weight: 4.9 lb.
- Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.