Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Furman M-8X2 Power Conditionertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Safe and stable voltage for optimum performance at an affordable price.
The Furman M-8x2 power conditioner protects your electronic equipment by combining high voltage varistor (MOV) surge and transient suppressors. The fast-acting suppression circuit quickly responds and clamps transient voltages to safe levels. An RFI/EMI interference filter works to prevent and suppress noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of electronic pollution from contaminating the AC line and from there, leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits. The Furman M-8x2 power conditioner is NRTL/TUV listed.
- Filtration of noise from radio frequencies and electromagnetic interference
- Standard level of surge suppression
- 8 rear panel outlets
- Sturdy one rack space design
- 15-amp capacity with circuit breaker
Make sure that your music gear operates at optimal voltage. Its life and your sound depend on it.
M-8X2 Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Maximum output current: 15 amps
- Line cord: 6ft., captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Spike protection mode: Line to neutral
- Energy dissipation: 170 joules
- Peak impulse current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum continuous operating voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Let-through voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform) 400 volts
- Noise attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 23dB, 200Khz to 10 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 4" D
- Weight: 4.9 lb.
- Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.