- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Furman Merit M-8LX Power Conditioner with Lights
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 181046 000000000 181046000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Furman Merit M-8LX Power Conditioner is the perfect low-cost AC power solution for any rackmount audio system. The Merit M-8LX has eight switched...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Safe and stable voltage for optimum performance at an affordable price.
The Furman Merit M-8LX Power Conditioner is the perfect low-cost AC power solution for any rackmount audio system. The Merit M-8LX has eight switched AC outlets in the rear panel to power and protect all your equipment with up to a 15-amp load.
The Furman Merit M-8LX protects your delicate electronic equipment by combining high voltage varistor (MOV) surge and transient suppressors. The fast-acting suppression circuit quickly responds and clamps transient voltages to safe levels. An RFI/EMI interference filter works to prevent noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of electronic pollution from contaminating the AC line and from there, leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits. NRTL/TUV listed.
The Furman Merit M-8LX Power Conditioner features 2 slide out, swiveling light fixtures to provide discreet illumination of your equipment on stages, in studios, and in other dark places. A dimmer knob lets you adjust the lamp brightness to just the right level.
- Filtration of noise from radio frequencies and electromagnetic interference
- Standard level of surge suppression
- Dual pullout rack lights with dimmer control
- 8 rear-panel outlets
- Sturdy one rack space design
- 15-amp capacity with circuit breaker
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: 6 ft., captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug
- Lamps: Two 120V incandescent bulbs, 4W each
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Energy Dissipation: 170 joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Opterating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Let Through Voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform) 400V
- Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 26dB, 200Khz to 10 Mhz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 7.5" D
- Weight: 5.5 lb.
- Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.