Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator/Power Conditionertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Protects your key audio equipment from AC line voltage irregularities.
Additionally, the Furman P-2400 AR is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by their exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) features. This circuitry provides an extremely high level of power protection.
- True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers stable voltage output (selectable between 230V and 240V) to protect equipment from problems caused by AC lne voltage irregularities
- Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp
- 20 amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
- 14 total outlets (twelve rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet)
Keep your gear out of (electrical) harm's way with a Furman power conditioner/regulator. Order one for your studio!
P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator/Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Maximum Current: 20 amps (De-rate 170mA/V for inputs less than 120VAC
- Line Cord: Captive 3/12 AWG, 10 FT, black cord with NEMA 20 plug
- receptacles: Two front panel 20A NEMA5-20R outlets
- Twelve rear panel: 20A NEMA5-20R outlets
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 145 VAC Nominal
- In Regulation Range: 97 to 137 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100kHz, 50dB @ 500kHz
- Dimensions: 19"W x 12"D x 3..5"H (483mmW x 305mmD x 89mmH)
- Weight: 39 lb. (18 kg.)
- Power Consumption: 13 watts
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.