- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator/Power Conditioner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 584334 000000000 584334000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Furman 20 amp P-2400 AR power conditioner and voltage regulator delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect audio equipment from problems ...Click To Read More About This Product
Protects your key audio equipment from AC line voltage irregularities.
The Furman 20 amp P-2400 AR power conditioner and voltage regulator delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect audio equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages-all of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage. The Furman P-2400 AR regulator/power conditioner accepts input voltage between 97V-137V and transforms it to a constant output of 120V, ±5V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance. With it's robust 20A capacity, the Furman power conditioner and voltage regulator is ideal for high-current equipment such as power amplifiers or powering A/V racks in large installations.
Additionally, the Furman P-2400 AR is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by their exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) features. This circuitry provides an extremely high level of power protection.
- True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers stable voltage output (selectable between 230V and 240V) to protect equipment from problems caused by AC lne voltage irregularities
- Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp
- 20 amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
- 14 total outlets (twelve rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet)
Keep your gear out of (electrical) harm's way with a Furman power conditioner/regulator. Order one for your studio!
- Maximum Current: 20 amps (De-rate 170mA/V for inputs less than 120VAC
- Line Cord: Captive 3/12 AWG, 10 FT, black cord with NEMA 20 plug
- receptacles: Two front panel 20A NEMA5-20R outlets
- Twelve rear panel: 20A NEMA5-20R outlets
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 145 VAC Nominal
- In Regulation Range: 97 to 137 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100kHz, 50dB @ 500kHz
- Dimensions: 19"W x 12"D x 3..5"H (483mmW x 305mmD x 89mmH)
- Weight: 39 lb. (18 kg.)
- Power Consumption: 13 watts
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.