Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
PL-8 II Power Conditionerfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Superior technology for unparalleled protection and performance.
Furman's Series II power conditioners feature the Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) circuit and the exclusive Linear Filter Technology (LiFT). The maintenance-free SMP surge suppression handles the most extreme transient voltage spikes are safely absorbed, clamped, and dissipated without destruction of the circuit. LiFT takes ensures optimal performance through linear filtering with no leakage to ground, protecting the audio and video quality of your signal.
Series II units have super-bright, long-life, retractable LED rack lights that produce virtually no heat and provide an extremely long life span. There is an on/off/dimmer control for the lights. A BNC back panel connector will accommodate a gooseneck lamp for rear-rack illumination. A front panel switch controls the gooseneck's operation. The Series II units occupy one rack unit space each and have a convenient front-panel mounted outlet.
A master switch controls operation of the rear outlets, and the front-panel circuit breaker can be quickly and easily reset should the unit be overloaded. The Series II conditioners come with a 10', 14-gauge, heavy-duty power cable.
- Maintenance-free surge suppression
- Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus (SMP+) circuit with extreme voltage shutdown
- LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology) with zero ground contamination
- 8 rear-panel outlets and one front-panel outlet
- 15 amp rating, with circuit breaker
- Retractable LED rack lights with on/off/dimmer control
- BNC back panel connector for gooseneck lamp with front-panel switch
- Master switch control of rear outlets
- Front-panel circuit breaker
- One rack unit space
- 10', 14-gauge, heavy-duty power cable
- 3-year limited warranty
PL-8 II Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 10.5" D
- Weight: 11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Construction: Steel chassis, .125" brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel; glass epoxy printed circuit boards
- Current rating: 15 amps
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 140 VAC
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC typically
- Voltmeter Accuracy: PL-PLUS II only: ±2 VAC, calibrated with internal trimpot adjustments
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps, 133 VAC RMS (tested to UL-1449 and USA/CIDA A-1-1, 6,000 VAC @ 3,000 Amps)
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
- Noise attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100kHz, 100dB @ 10MHz”Linear attenuation curve
- from 0.05-100 Ohms line impedance
- Power consumption: 6W
- Safety Agency Listings: CE, NRTL-C
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.