Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Furman PL-Pro C Power Conditionertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
20-amp power conditioner with comprehensive surge protection.
Note: Since the Furman PL-Pro C is rated at 20 amps, it does not use the standard IEC power cord. To adapt the PL-Pro C to 15 amp circuits, use the Furman ADP-1520 Pro Series Adapter Cord (see #181231).
Furman's maintenance-free SMP surge suppression virtually eliminates service calls. Traditional surge suppression circuits sacrifice themselves when exposed to multiple transient voltage spikes, requiring the dismantling of your system and the repair of your surge suppressor. With Furman's SMP, voltages are safely absorbed, clamped, and dissipated. No sacrificed parts, no service calls, no down time.
Unique to Furman's SMP is its unparalleled clamping voltage. Unlike some series mode suppressors, Furman's maintenance-free feature is not at the expense of potential equipment failure. While other designs offer clamping voltages that are well above 300Vpk, Furman's SMP clamps at 188Vpk, 133 VAC RMS even when tested with multiple 6000Vpk - 3000 amp surges.
Over-voltage circuitry protects against open neutral wiring, or accidental connections to 208 or 240 VAC It immediately shuts off the incoming power until the over voltage condition is corrected.
LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology)
Traditional AC conditioners have been designed for unrealistic laboratory conditions. Prior technologies could actually harm audio and video performance more than they help, due to the resonant peaking of their antiquated, non-linear designs. Under certain conditions, these designs can actually add more than 10dB of noise to the incoming AC line. Worse still, lost digital data and presets, or destroyed digital converters are frequently caused by excessive voltage spikes and AC noise contaminating the equipment ground. Furman's SMP with LiFT takes another approach, ensuring optimal performance through linear filtering and no leakage to ground.
The PL-Pro C features dimmable LED rack lights that produce virtually no heat and provide an extremely long lifespan. A rear-mounted BNC jack accepts any standard (12VAC, 0.5A) gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination, as well as a front-panel switch which controls the gooseneck's operation. A front-panel mounted master power switch is protected by a hinged cover, preventing accidental disconnection of AC power to the unit's outlets.
A 20-segment LED meter displays incoming voltage, and the circuit breaker power switch can be quickly and easily reset should the unit be overloaded. The PL-Pro C also has a front-panel USB charger for small USB electronics. It is equipped with a 10', 12-gauge heavy-duty power cable with NEMA 20 plug.
You've got a lot of money tied up in your rack gear. Spend a little more for the ultimate in protection. It's worth it.
PL-Pro C Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Current rating: 20 amps ("E" versions 16 amps)
- Line Cord: Captive 3/12 AWG, 10 ft. black cord with NEMA 20 plug
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 140 VAC ("E" versions 180 to 280 VAC)
- Over Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC typically ("E" versions 280 VAC typically)
- Voltmeter Accuracy: PL-PRO II only: ±2 VAC, calibrated with internal trimpot adjustments. PL-PRO D II & PM-PRO II: ±1.5 VAC
- Spike Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps, 133 VAC RMS (tested to UL-1449 and USA / CIDA A-1-1, 6,000 VAC @ 3,000 Amps)
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 amps
- Noise attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100kHz, 100 dB @ 10 MHz
- Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 - 100Î line impedance
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x 10.5"D
- Weight: 11lb. (5kg) Construction: Steel chassis, .125" brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel; glass epoxy printed circuit boards
- Power consumption:PL-PRO II, 11W /PL-PRO D II, 12W / PM-PRO II, 12W
- Safety Agency Listings: CE, NRTL-C
- Patent number: CA 1332074 (4,901,183)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.