Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Furman PST-6 Power Station Series AC Power Conditionertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
High-level surge suppression in a compact, well-designed chassis.
For over 30 years, Furman pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. With Furman's Power Station Series, everyone can reap the benefits of unrivaled power purification and unequaled surge protection.
Today's overworked, outdated power grid delivers poor quality AC power. When connecting sensitive equipment to regular power outlets, AC noise masks and distorts critical signal information which cripples performance. This is why it's more important that ever to purify or clean the AC powering your sensitive audio/video equipment.
- Advanced surge suppression with zero ground contamination
- Offers superior protection over a standard power strip
- Cable/satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection
- Compact design enables discrete placement
- Sturdy aluminium chassis
- One-year limited warranty
It's worth it to splurge to protect your electronics from a surge. Order a PST-6 today.
PST-6 Power Station Series AC Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Power Consumption: 6W for display and control circuits independant of actual load
- AC Noise Attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode: > 40dB from 150kHz-100 MHz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.75" x 3.75" x 13.5"
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression: 120 VAC-fused MOV shunt protection L-N, Telco, cable/satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
- AC Current Capacity: Input-15 amps capacity required, output-15 amps RMS (Maximum, all outlets combined-continous)
- Outlets: 6 filtered outlets
- Safety agency listing: C-UL (UL standard #1449, #1363)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.