Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Gibraltar 9000 Series Hardware Packtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Professional features in a heavy duty hardware pack.
- 9300 snare stand:
- The 9300 Series Snare Stands are the only stands designed with double pedal set-ups in mind. The offset basket allows optimal snare positioning while remaining balanced.
- The knurled snare basket knob can be easily reversed, allowing the basket to be in a more closed position for holding smaller drums.
- The snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with the large reset handle and double locked with TechLock.
- The basket can easily be removed from the tilter, enabling quick snare changes.
9700 straight/boom cymbal stands:
Stands feature memory locks on the tube joints and the tripod leg assembly, plastic tube insulators, toothless tilters with TechLock, large reset handles and cymbal seat adjustment.
The Techlock secondary drum key locking system is a design inspired by working drum techs. The feature, incorporated at all critical adjustment points on DW 9000 hardware, is a safe-guard against slippage due to vibration during transport or play.
Plastic tube insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to cymbal stands.
Hinged memory locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
Cymbal Seat Adjustment:
The patented Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered to quickly adjust cymbal movement as needed. It can then be locked in place to assure desired spacing. (U.S. Patent No. 4889028)
The Toothless Tilter with TechLock allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioning.
Play hard and rock steady. Order today.
9000 Series Hardware Pack Specifications:
- 9300 snare stand:
- Weight: 10.1 lbs.
- 1" upper tube 1-1/4" base tube
- Maximum basket height 28.5"
- Minimum basket height 18"
- Toothless Tilter:
Weight: 12.3 lbs.
1/2" boom arm, length 18"
3/4" upper tube
1" middle tube
1-1/4" base tube
- Maximum cymbal seat height 88"
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.