- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibraltar Stealth G Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J44450 000000000 J44450000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibraltar Stealth G Drive bass pedal is the "every-drummer" double bass pedal—it's versatile and comfortable for every playing style, whether you...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for power, speed and finesse.
The Gibraltar Stealth G Drive bass pedal is the "every-drummer" double bass pedal—it's versatile and comfortable for every playing style, whether you're a heavy hitter or finesse specialist.
The aluminum base plate helps decrease overall weight. The pedal board is very smooth which is perfect for players who play barefoot or in socks. No more blood blisters or bloody socks. The pedal board height and beater angle are independently adjustable, meaning you can change one adjustment without affecting the other.
A unique feature with this pedal is the hoop clamp tightener placement. Instead of being underneath the pedal board like most bass pedals, it's on the top of the frame for extremely easy access.
- Stealth black finish
- Strong, powerful, fast chain drive feel
- Pedal board height adjustment independent from spring tension or beater angle
- Fast touch, smooth, G branded pedal boards
- Quick response rocker hub spring assembly
- Aluminum base plate with drum key
- Dual surface black and chrome 90 gram beater
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.