- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godlyke IP-1 Iso-Pump Voltage Converter
- Write a Review
- Product 580217
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The IP-1 Iso-Pump voltage converter from Godlyke is for those oddball effect pedals that don't run off the standard 9 volts. Designed to work specifi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Converts 9VDC to 12, 18, or 24 VDC for more power demanding pedals.
The IP-1 Iso-Pump voltage converter from Godlyke is for those oddball effect pedals that don't run off the standard 9 volts. Designed to work specifically with the PA-9 Power-All digital power supply, the Iso-Pump takes 9 VDC and converts it to 12, 18, or 24 VDC, selectable via an external switch. Though the Iso-Pump pedals require 2 batteries, pedals with internal vacuum tubes, and many digital units can be powered directly off the PA-9 Converter without the need for a separate power supply. The IP-1 can also be used to get more headroom out of certain overdrives. Best of all, the IP-1 features Godlyke's proprietary "Ground Hound" ground isolation technology which allows use of guitar pedals with opposing ground configurations to be powered off the same series power supply.
- Works with the PA-9 Power-All power supply to convert 9 VDC to 12, 18, or 24 VDC (using external swith)
- No need for separate power supply
- Gain headroom on certain overdrives
- Features Ground Hound ground isolation technology for using with pedals that have opposing ground configurations
Save yourself from buying multiple power supplies. Order this converter today.
- Weight: less than a pound
- Dimensions: 2.75"W x 4.125"H x 1.375"D